Tuesday 1 February 2011

01/02/11

In the first double lesson we had a meeting and I said that the posters had been printed out and that I could go around and put them up using the map i made of the school last week. We went to put up the posters just before break but i did not use the map. Instead we just put them up where we thought was a good place to put them. I reminded everybody that we could not put them up on walls and that we could not use blue tac but before i told them they had put some up on the walls so we had to take them down again and put them up where they were supposed to go. I suggested that we could put a poster on the library door because then everybody who went into the library would see them. I also suggested that we could put them up on the desk by reseption so i asked them if i could and the said it would be ok. In the lesson after break I continued with my LO4 and in the double lesson before lunch i sent an e-mail to Mrs. Peace asking if she knew any restrictions about where we could put posters. In the double leson before lunch i also found out that the deadline for the campaign is the end of next weeks lesson and after that we are going to start the next unti: Artifact.

No comments:

Post a Comment