Tuesday 11 January 2011

My posters

To promote the campaign I made two posters. One tells people what bullying is and it tells people about what bullying is. I got feedback for it from my teacher and now it has words around it showing what people who are being bullied feel like on one side and what they feel like after they tell somebody on the other side. The other poster I made was about the different types of bullying. It has a picture on it of somebody about to kick somebody else who is sitting down looking at the floor. I used this picture because it would have an impact to people when they look at it. The feedback I got was that i should put phrases around it for people who are not being bullied but could help people who are eg. "Offer friendship". I also got feed back from the rest or the class. They said the second poster was ok but on the first poster i should make the picture and the text bigger so when you see it you will notice it more and so you don't have to be right in front of it to read it. One of our teachers also said that the colour red was important because it says to people "Stop" witch will reinforce the message we are trying to send and Both of the posters use Centaury gothic because that is the font we agreed on and both have our logo on. My first two posters:








My improved posters:

No comments:

Post a Comment