Tuesday 25 January 2011

25/01/11

In the first lesson today we had a meeting and I told the class what our team had done last week and what we did not finish. I said that I had e-mailed the teacher last lesson but the posters might not be ready until next week. After the meeting had finished I was working on a computer annotating the posters that I had made. On the posters I put why I had put that there, what it was for and what Impact It would have on the person reading it. In the lesson after break I finished annotating my posters and put the annotated versions up onto my blog. In the double lesson before lunch first I went around looking for good places to put our posters. I suggested alot of good places including the door to leave the school. This was a very good decision because everybody who goes to the school will see it when they come in and go out of the school so it will reach everybody at the school. After we went back to the computers I made a map of the school with X's on where the posters would go and I also made a text file listing all of the places where a poster would go. This was a very good Idea because I would know exactly where to put them when I put them up. I then e-mailed Sarah Bryant about the posters I was going to put up. I asked her if I could put the posters up, if there was any restrictions I needed to go by and if I could use some white tack to put the posters up with. Just before lunch our teacher told us that the posters would be ready for after lunch so I will pick them up after lunch and might put them up around the school using the map I made to put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment